– Effective community development is formed and enhanced through reflection on action.
– Individuals and groups have the right to identify shared issues and concerns as the starting point for collective action.
– Working towards a fairer society that respects civil and human rights and challenges oppression.
Working and Learning Together
– Valuing and using the skills, knowledge, experience and diversity within communities to bring about changes
– Everyone has the right to take a full part in the decision-making processes that affect their lives.
-Empowering communities to develop their independence, whilst making and maintaining links with wider society